View Single Post
Old Jul 1st, 2022, 17:01   #6
john.wigley
VOC Member since 1986

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSnags View Post
Thanks for the PMs (various).

As a newbie I can't reply directly, and I don't want to annoy people with another 29 pointless posts somewhere just to trigger the post count.

If you've given me contact details I'll be in touch tomorrow. If you haven't and want me to be in touch, please PM me again with a contact number or email address (I hope that's OK with the admins? Otherwise if someone can point me at a playpen where I can post rubbish for a bit, that would be great ).

Pete
Good afternoon, 'MrSnags', and welcome to the forum. Firstly, I'm pleased that you have negotiated a satisfactory deal via this thread, you can be reasonably certain that the purchaser will be an enthusiast who will therefore both appreciate a and care for the motor car in a sympathetic way.

Secondly, it is unnecessary to post 'rubbish' in order to increase your post count in order to make use of the PM system. You can do this on request on the appropriate thread towards the bottom of the first page that opens entitled 'Forum user support'. The Mods are generally quite amenable to a polite request.

Regards, John.