View Single Post
Old Apr 7th, 2021, 22:27   #6
Kev0607
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volvov402013 View Post
Hi. What would they look like. I’m so sorry I sound stupid but I’m really not a car guy I don’t know what I’m looking for.

I just assumed that the se 2013 would come with things like this as standard as all the information I have seen online has these things and all the write up seems to be the same. I just didn’t know what I was looking for when I went and picked it up.

Is it normal for there to be buttons that press in on the panel but have no logos or do anything when you press then? Wouldn’t they just be solid buttons if they wasn’t supposed to be pressed?
As I said, not all models have parking sensors, reversing cameras & satellite navigation as standard. You need to be buying the higher end of the spectrum for that, like the SE Lux Nav version. Your car is an SE... its not as well equipped.

I think you may be reading specs of higher trim level than yours, which is making you think that your car should have it as standard... this isn't the case.

As for parking sensors, they just look like little circles on the bumpers. Also, if you have sensors, you should see a button on the centre console with "P" on it.

With regards to the buttons that have no logos on them... they're just spare buttons for cars that have extra features (like the higher trim models). As your car is an SE spec, a lot of those buttons are of no use & mean nothing. Only use the buttons with the logos on.

Last edited by Kev0607; Apr 7th, 2021 at 22:33.
Kev0607 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kev0607 For This Useful Post: