View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2022, 15:48   #17
AlexV70Drive1

They’ve fixed the little problems with the car, the gear selector was greased up and it’s loosened up and me driving it has helped.

The drivers sliver door trim was replaced today under warranty as the old one had lifted.

The Clutch pedal was squeaking when pressed so they greased the hinge and spring which made all the difference.

The tailgate actuators were noisy and water was seeping out of them when the tailgate closed which was from where it was jet washed and got water in them but now they are fine and not so noisy.

Engine noise is just because it’s a D4 and they all seem to be a bit noisy when going up the gears but quieten down when cruising.

The service was completed, oil and filter, air filter and pollen filter at the same time while they were fixing the issues.

The car drives very well as expected now but the speaker trims in the drivers side and passenger side doors rattle like f when I have the radio turned up past half volume and the bass up.
They looked today and said they’ve fixed it but they still rattle. I’ll book it in for early next month as I’m getting sick of going back to the dealer and I’m sure they are getting sick of the sight of me!

The tyres look quite old and cracked now I’ve had a good look at them so I’ll mention that too as I think they should sell cars with a decent amount of rubber and not ageing rubber, need to look at the date codes to be sure they are old.

I think that’s all for now.
AlexV70Drive1 is offline   Reply With Quote