View Single Post
Old Dec 11th, 2023, 20:49   #14
Yelper85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yelper85 View Post
Right, now I'm really starting to get annoyed with this car.

Tried using climate preconditioning given it's now freezing/snowing and I get the error: 'Parking Climate Service Required'

I'm sick and tired of having to go back to the dealer and I think this will be the final issue before the car gets sold should another arise.

I'll keep you updated.
Even more issues (the car is booked in for January 2nd 2024 so the Preconditioning error is still present).

1. Driving along country roads and all of a sudden got a 'Headlamp System Malfunction - Service required' error message. 10 minutes of driving later, it just disappeared. Ridiculous.

2. Windscreen wipers. Got them on auto and max. The windscreen can be completely covered (and I mean like it's being sprayed by a fireman's hose) and it won't wipe, then all of a sudden it will react but still slowly, then after a few wipes it goes mental then calms down. I thought the wife was overreacting, but having experienced it first hand, she really wasn't and it's very dangerous.

3. The seat memory keeps moving to the key settings even when I press the memory button. If the seat is moving to the key profile (same as M1) as I open the door, press M2 (my settings), 50% of the time the seat will start to move to the key profile settings again. Press M2 again and the seat 80% of the time will then move to my profile, but 20% it will again go to the key and only a third press of M2 makes it move to my settings.

Also an update on the seats/mirrors issue as this is now affecting the key profile and not just mine:

4. Unlock the car, seats move to the key profile (M1) but the mirrors don't. Change profile to M2 (mine) and seats/mirrors move. Then go back to key/M1 profile and the seats and mirrors move. Again, this is 50% of the time and now on all profiles.

20 plate XC60 Inscription Pro T8 PHEV + Polestar
Yelper85 is offline   Reply With Quote