View Single Post
Old Jun 23rd, 2021, 12:42   #9
KFCKFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by met24 View Post
My 2019 V90's nearside mirror would get very confused in the wet -- after a good shower or being washed. It'd go down, then start angling left and right as if it had lost its calibration and was trying to realign itself. Marshalls in MK had a look and reckoned it needed a new motor, which was fitted (under warranty, yay!) on Monday in about 45 minutes, and of course it's been lovely weather since then.

Is this on your 2020 car? I'm guessing that's still under warranty? Throw a bucket of water at it and see if it still misbehaves (or if that makes it misbehave) then get the dealer to have a butchers.

Now if I could only find this clonking from somewhere inside the cabin. (No, it's not the nut holding the steering wheel, he just creaks and groans!)
Thanks for the reply, it is for the MY20 V90. The issue happens in both wet and dry conditions but is intermittent. I have stopped using it now and have switched to giving the 'L' button a double press when I need to dip the mirror. I will flagged it at the service next year but suspect little can be done due to the intermittent nature of the issue.

Hope you find/resolve the issue with the clonking noise .
KFCKFC is offline   Reply With Quote