View Single Post
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 23:27   #7
123GT-AMAZON
1800necwinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by loon View Post
I think the best way to price an item is to charge the lowest price you are comfortable to charge, but still make a profit. Inform customers that there is a flutuation in price due to the currency market.
we all know that these things are done for a profit, but if you try to sell to high they dont sell, so make sure you are not gready.

and lastly dont tell anyone how much they cost or who makes them.
yes i totally agree with you i always try to be fair first and ut must i wanted these made for myself and my guy wanted aswell then my dad see them and was like o my i want a batch for all my amazons so thought kool good plan then but i knew i was so glad !!! to be able to fit a pair on my car thought it only fair to offer them to everyone just we have got costs as low as we can and even then they come up at a amount its close on wire to me any more and they would be priced off the market i will tell you they come in under 300 so thats the ball park we in plus shipping costs per adress thats unique to each person so hope this helps home in on cost as best i can im hoping they will be a wee bit less and then they will be right on the price i feel
comfortable paying for them myself

my first thought was well they fibreglass so a less expesive material but i can tell you when you have them in your hand and they are fitted they look the bussiness i can tell ya

I grew up on classic volvos hence my passion for them born and breed into the lifestyle !

Last edited by 123GT-AMAZON; Oct 26th, 2012 at 23:33.
123GT-AMAZON is offline   Reply With Quote