View Single Post
Old Aug 25th, 2022, 14:29   #37
ZenSpeedmaster

First question that springs to mind is did you get out, lock the car and leave it so for 5 mins after each configuration change? I believe this is an important step and cleared those spurious codes for me after I enabled the steering wheel paddles.

I wonder if maybe your car doesn't have the radar required for ACC? Or do you reckon it should be the same hardware you already have for collision avoidance?

Fascinating to hear that you got a button in sensus for drive modes even though you don't have the roller wheel by the parking brake switch. I haven't had a chance to fit my drive mode switch yet. I'm up the walls with work at the moment.

Vdash crew got back to me and have told me they have enabled expert feature although I haven't checked yet. I'm looking forward to that.

I will also try to add blind spot alert and cross traffic alert if I can figure out the hardware needed. I have all around parking sensors so I think I might actually be equipped apart from the wing mirrors with the warning lights which I don't have.