View Single Post
Old Aug 25th, 2022, 14:06   #36
chemkay

Okay, so I have tried the "drive mode" configuration and the "adaptive cruise control" configuration on my XC60 in VDASH. I tried the ACC configuration first and then reverted it to try the drive mode configuration with mixed results.

The configurations installed successfully but each time I would receive "Parking Brake Temporarily Unavailable" and "ESC Service Required" error codes. I tried clearing the DTCs but they do not go away.

The ACC configuration gave me the option to set distance and gave me the option to use ACC in the sensus menu and steering wheel, however, when I selected ACC it would tell me that I "can't use distance from other vehicles" or something along those lines. Both Collision Avoid. Assistance and Lane Keeping Aid were grayed out and an error triangle was illuminated - I presume because of the errors with the ESC and Parking Brake (though the parking brake was fully operational without problem).

When I did the drive mode configuration, I received the same errors but I was given the option for "Individual Drive Modes" which allowed me to set my drive-train to Dynamic mode - it was like driving a different vehicle IMO. I reverted the configuration because I didn't feel comfortable with the Parking Brake and ESC codes on my dash, even though the parking brake functioned perfectly fine. I also don't want to go without Collision Avoid. Assistance or the Lane Keeping Aid.

I reached out to D5T5 regarding my errors to see if there is something else I need to configure in addition to these things or if I need to install certain hardware. Note I tried the drive mode configuration without the physical drive mode selector wheel installed. My vehicle does have PilotAssist though it's just the Park-In and Park-Out functions.

If I can figure out how to get rid of the ESC and Parking Brake errors, I believe these configurations could be useful.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3571.jpg (135.9 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3572.jpg (39.2 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3573.jpg (39.3 KB, 21 views)