View Single Post
Old Jun 3rd, 2021, 14:11   #7
PARKY BOY

I sold my xc60 for free a couple of months back in just 3hrs with Wizzle, got 25% more than my quoted trade-in price again my new V60, hadn't heard of them before a Google search, but read the 5-star reviews on Trust Pilot and thought I would give it a go as a free service.
Very simple procedure to list your car, upload a few photos and wait for offers from vetted dealers, you seem to get some instant low offers from the likes of WBAC but I followed the advice I had read to disregard these and wait for better offers.
I had a phone call after 20 minutes offering me £500 more than my list price, as all offers are valid for 3 days I waited to see if I would get any better offers, I had several more over the next couple of hours before finally excepting one.
The dealer phone and paid a deposit within minutes, then travelled down with trade plates to collect the car a few days later, had a quick look round the car to ensure I had been honest with my listing and then paid the full balance into my bank account.
I will certainly use them next time, fantastic service, and totally free.
PARKY BOY is offline   Reply With Quote