View Single Post
Old Jan 23rd, 2022, 20:06   #19
CNGBiFuel
Classic P80 1999 BiFuel

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdg1970 View Post
Indeed - it's funny watching them squirm though, when the home truths are rammed home to them on Twitter (which is the epicentre of the current Wokerati, Bollinger quaffing left).

Meanwhile, whilst Johnson will rightly get a bloodied-nose at the locals in May, the longer term view suggests there is no threat of the Momentum types influencing much outside a certain motorway. Starmer being a Blairite - along with the Tories currently - will mean splitting any future vote in favour of minorities isn't a problem.
Ahem. Dear me, you can't write that. In some circles, that amounts to a holocaust-denial. Redeem yourself quick, else we'll be round. You know the kinda' thing... something like:

"How can this be the current year and people hold opinions deviating from what I deem acceptable?"

My tip: If you're fresh out of ideas, a Get-out-of-jail-free-card is to call somebody an 'ist'; throw in a few 'problematics' and ask to be placed in a safe-zone.

If that fails, imbibe every inherited-privilege it bestows, then scream "I HATE this country". Soak up your cushy life; Topple a statue; Buy a Merc.

Last edited by CNGBiFuel; Jan 23rd, 2022 at 21:00.
CNGBiFuel is offline   Reply With Quote