View Single Post
Old Nov 24th, 2021, 10:32   #4
MikeGMT
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squire View Post
Now this might seem like a stupid question, so please forgive me!
I've just acquired a V60 Lux D4 SE Lux Nav, I've noticed that it has what look like led strip lights either side of the grille. My question is, how do you get them to work? There's nothing in the manual about them and I've found nothing on this forum. My assumption is that they are not used as the bi-xenons act as day running lights so these strip lights are just for show.

If someone could clarify this I'd appreciate it as it's bugging me lol, sad I know but that's me

Thanks, Martyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squire View Post
Thanks, but that doesn't make sense to me I'm afraid. Surely parking lights should work with ignition off? The only lights that stay on with ignition off are the side lights.
I will check and try what you say though.
They are Parking/Position Lamps. If I recall correctly, from when I had my S60 when the lighting switch is in the centre position and the ignition is off the Parking Lights are on together with the number plate lights, additionally if you open the boot the rear lights come on to warn approaching traffic. When you turn on the ignition or start the engine the dipped beams come on and the parking lights dim down.