View Single Post
Old Jan 30th, 2011, 07:38   #22
john h
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_ovlov View Post
looks really good john! makes me miss my car so so much! although mine was nowhere near as nice as this one!!

can't wait till my easter holidays so i can attack it!! those wing mirrors look awful!... as does the overall finish! dont like the wiper arm boot/cover things! naff helfrauds ones by the looks! wheels need a nice scrub and polish. brakes need painting... on it goes haha

i reckon you have a much better base car (forgetting the extra spec) than mine so will inevitably turn out to be a superior car after some work.

Nick

You're right Nick, it's currently pretty scruffy everwhere you look, so there is a lot of work to do to bring it up to the standard you achieved with yours. But, under all the dirt and surface damage, there is a nice car waiting to emerge!

If you and Ste can get it looking as good as yours did, I'll buy you as many cocktails as you want!!

I'll be doing some initial cleaning on it before you come down, to make it look respectable, but there are other priorites (see next post) and of course I want to maintain progess on the 164RS. So there will be plenty left for you to do on the GLT!

I'm looking forward to your magic touch being applied to it!

John

john h is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to john h For This Useful Post: