View Single Post
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 13:40   #27
BOB MY BIG OLD BUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylescash View Post
What you give your children for pocket money is not any of my business. I have ten children and I have raised them to respect money and work for it hence now they are now at the top of their chosen fields.

You offered me two doors, sent me pictures of two doors covered in dust. Left me a message on here pick up ASAP. The doors you offered are not the colour of my car your doors might as well have been purple, pink or lime green. They were not the match of my car. I do not know what kind of cars you have but all my cars are perfect so let me try and make this clear to you again I say I will pay top money for good doors that are right. I do not want your doors. I hope you understand this please don't contact me again Brodgar
with an attitude like that why should anybody help you find the doors? you will find it very hard if nto impossible to find exact matches for your colour after all these cars are getting on now,members dont have to take the time to send you photos nor help you out, people store parts that may come in useful and not everyone has useful storage areas and things do collect dust!!! i think you should be thanking brodgar for his time and effort after all its not his fault the doors dont match, if you want people to help you really need to change your attitude this is a friendly helpful forum where i and many others appreciate the help and advice given and long may it continue. and if as you say all your cars are perfect why the need for the doors???

Last edited by cumbrianmale; Jun 25th, 2010 at 20:32.
240 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 240 For This Useful Post: