View Single Post
Old Sep 29th, 2016, 11:17   #10
Darth Vol
Exploring Europe

Default Car still for sale

Okay I've be fcuked over by 3 buyers now - no shows, scam artists, been accused wrongly of having a 'mate' to bid higher then sending texts to say that they want the car but want to ensure they can fcuk me over to get it for less has been extremely stressful etc and at this stage I'm pretty sick looking at this car sitting in my garage.

As stated, the abs light has come one (I noticed that the drivers side abs sensor was not fully connected on the new front suspension) - I don't know if that is the issue.

I've tried disconnecting battery and it sometimes stays off then comes back on so TRACS and ABS warning lights appear.

I had planned to get the car to the local garage to have it checked out but to be honest, I have no interest in spending anymore on the car.

So, I'm dropping the price to €1150 or £995.00 for what is, despite this abs issue, a new car.

Load of free stuff with the car. Any interested parties, not those who agree to meet and then have me sitting around for an hour for no shows, please contact me.

Car is serviced. Yes, perhaps if I was interested in the car, I'd look at replacing more parts but it comes with 4 abs/pump modules and 1 abs electronic module with spare front abs sensors.

If anyone wants the crystal headlights and egg crate grill with the car, then I'd sell it all for €1300 (£1125.00).

So yes, car in Ireland, i am currently in contact with a number of transport companies to get an estimate as to how much it would be to have it shipped to uk is approximately.

Rgds
Darth Vol