View Single Post
Old Sep 14th, 2022, 19:05   #15
Volvo6
Master Member

So my T5 is back up for sale.

Original post still stands although in the last year it has had the cambelt done and the drivers door check strap welded. Very little use but when it has been driven it has been fine, engine has a bit of lifter tick but normally goes away after regular use. Only issue I've had was one of the two keys has recently stopped working (car will not start with it).

Unfortunately I've let the MOT lapse and when I went to start it yesterday I noticed a fuel leak from near the rear wheels. So would recommend trailering away or take to a local garage.

I'm tempted to sit on it until I can get around to having it resprayed but that keeps slipping and with my focus elsewhere, if someone will give me £750 for it they can take it away. At the moment, I won't take any less than that. I'm almost hoping there won't be any takers but I need to tell the other half I've at least put it out there.

If interested please call or WhatsApp on 07769 290072, I am only on here sporadically so if you just reply this thread I may not see it for days.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9656.jpg (401.7 KB, 51 views)