View Single Post
Old Apr 13th, 2024, 12:28   #121
ijkgenesis

Thumbs up Its coming Friday ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijkgenesis View Post
Volvo website now says ' expected delivery next week' Will await the email requesting payment of the balance before contacting dealer for their (hopeful) confirmation
Dealer phoned me yesterday to arrange pick up , car due with them today (13th) but earliest I am available to collect is Friday 19th. Evidently the PDI is all done pre delivery to the dealer. A couple of hours after speaking with dealer the final invoice arrived... It didn't show the £2k deposit contribution so phone call ensued and I await an amended invoice. (I have an email from the dealer last september confirming the amount so hopefully not be an issue).

I have found the timescales shown when linking to the volvo uk website from my order have been an accurate reflection of what has since happened over last 2 months so perhaps volvo are now reporting things more accurately.

Still 7 months from my original order in september compared to the 3 months quoted at the time but like other posters I was happy to wait for the good deal at the time with 4yrs 0%, 4 years service plan and the blond seats

XC40 FE delivered April 2018
ijkgenesis is offline   Reply With Quote