View Single Post
Old Jul 24th, 2021, 21:16   #1
hybrid713

Default XC9O Test Drive / Securing Good Deals

Test drove an XC90 Inscription Pro B5 Petrol last week for 40min and I came away feeling a little disappointed mainly let down by the amount of road noise. I drive a VW Tiguan R Line on 20" so naturally I'd expect XC90 to be considerably quieter. And I wasn't blown away by a car that almost double the price of my Tiggy partly shows how good my car is and perhaps my sky high expectation thanks to all the glowing reviews and this amazing forum

However the XC90 ticks pretty much every other box so think I'll look past it and hope my preferred momentum trim on 19" will dial down the noise. This brings me onto the best way to get the best deals on new cars. In the past I used the popular car brokers but I know Volvo has the affinity scheme which I qualify for. Is the affinity benefit additional to broker offers or it's one or the other? If its the latter, is it a fixed offer across all the dealers? I'm hoping the collect the car early next year so any tips / advice will be much appreciated. Thanks all!
hybrid713 is offline   Reply With Quote