View Single Post
Old Jul 13th, 2006, 14:34   #1
closet

Default UK TV Commercial urgently requires Volvo Saloon

Hello all,

I hope someone might be able to help me out on this. I work for a UK TV production company in London and at the end of July we are shooting a commercial where we need a Volvo to be a part of one scene.

Sounds easy, but we are looking for a 70's/80's model of Volvo in a saloon shape rather than estate. Something along the lines of the 140/200 I guess, preferebly in a blue or green hue. Have a look at the picture below to get an idea of what we're after. It certainly doesn't have to be showroom condition either.

If you live in or around the London area and would be interested in having your vehicle appear in a TV commercial I would really love to hear from you. As it's for a commercial there would be a fee involved for the use of your vehicle as well!!

E.mail any pictures you have of your Volvo along with your contact and location details to me at: closet@anotherfilmcompany.com or call me on 020 7307 7750 to find out more information.

Hope to hear from you all soon and thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Kindest regards,

Ian Anderson
Attached Images
File Type: jpg volvo.jpg (74.2 KB, 21 views)