Thread: Codes
View Single Post
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 17:15   #12
960kg
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by salviablue View Post
I took my S40 (b4184s2) into the local to get the codes read. Now here's the thing, he used a solus pro scanner and the codes never read pxxx but as follows:
9A
4D

They mainly seemed to be referring to sporadic signal, signal faults and general misfire, 3 way cat damage...oh and something about no communication with the immobiliser.
Any one able to shed any light?
I wrote down the codes the scanner threw out but not their corresponding meanings (he was doing it for free in his lunch break so I didn't want to take up too much of his time, however, unless I can find the corresponding meanings to these codes I may have to go back and use up some more of his time....)
Cheers
.....Salivablue, it`s your lucky day!!......i have a list of error codes that are Volvo DTC`s in America ...what the difference is i don`t know as the PO****error code is alongside them which are the OBD11 codes ......so i will list what it says and it is similar to what you think but now you can confirm your thought`s....did your chap use an American Scanner?......

ECM-53 = P1336 = Engine Speed(RPM) Sensor Signal
ECM-78 = PO336 = Engine Speed(RPM) Sensor Signal (Faulty Signal)
ECM-9A = P1513 = Immobiliser Communication Problems
ECM-4D = PO300 = Catalytic Converter Damaging Misfire
ECM-45 = PO300 = Misfire Emission Level

Mercedes C320CDI Sport Estate 3 litre V6 7 Gear Auto
Remap 290bhp 628Nm torque @ 1600revs 45.1mpg
960kg is offline   Reply With Quote