View Single Post
Old Apr 5th, 2024, 15:12   #25
Hectus

Hi again

I need some help.

I have changed the terminals on injector 5, also went thru the entire loom.
Fuel correction looks good, i ohmed all the injectors they all came out at 0.6ohms.

I found a fault on the sensor or regulator or whatever it is on the right side of the fuelrail, it actually was leaking internaly. Changed this, car still had a long cranktime.

Changed the terminals on the injectors yesterday, car started right up with no errors, ran smooth. Today it also started up fast and ran smooth, but still triggered low fuel pressure, signal too high and injector 5 signal too high.

I noticed that the fuel pressure was like 480000 hpa while nominal value was like 360000 hpa, is this a clue?

after i cleared the codes, fuel pressure went down to about same as nominal value.

Im starting to think its fuelpressure triggering the injector fault, but maybe thats a mistake?

could it be the fuel pressure sensor since its allowing too high pressure when cold? thats the left on on the rail isnt it? or could it be the regulator near the hp pump? or any other suggestions?

The current to the fuel pressure regulator i also wonder what should be, mine reports around 400-500ma.

A pain to troubleshoot this since it only happen once a day or every other day.

Im attaching a couple of screenshots, note that of the fuel pressure i took after clearing the codes.

I have also asked for help on another forum, at this point i need all the help i can get.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20240405_153215.jpg (122.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 20240405_153334.jpg (136.0 KB, 3 views)
Hectus is offline   Reply With Quote