View Single Post
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 14:48   #18
S60D5-185
Me ? Surely Not!

Location: 2007 Volvo XC90 D5 Geartronic. South of Hadrians Wall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimatChrisKnott View Post
It's natural that you are much more likely to get people moaning on a forum than those who are happy with the scheme but these comments go beyond belief!

I am not going to answer you in a personal nature because the comments are a little immature and unjustified.

It is rare IF EVER that i have heard someone moan about the policy being lacklustre.

we use the registration number software to show the car type so your comments re that are again inaccurate.

If your car doesn't fit the classic scheme, then we can't quote on it. Simple as that!

I don't say that in a boastful way but usually this is what happens because the whole story comes out.

Sorry to speak like this but it's a little annoying when the scheme is so successful and then people say things like the above.

We don't insure limos and can't understand why you are harping on about it because we never offered this tyoe of insurance.
Perhaps the next customer care course you attend should include an element called " Knowing when to put the shovel down"

Based on your above comments i will definitely be giving your company a very wide berth at renewal because if this is the general attitude when trying to simply obtain a quote i can only imagine what it may be like in the event of a claim.

Darryl
S60D5-185 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to S60D5-185 For This Useful Post: