View Single Post
Old Jan 22nd, 2022, 15:31   #13
ShaunKaz

So today I had another look at the car..

Went for a drive and the car accelerated like it should until a few miles down the road once it warmed up then engine system service required comes up on dash and car goes into limp mode..

Still getting the engine system service required on dash.. when I connected vida I had the following

P00BD00 & P029900 codes.. again Ive checked the vaccum all ok, did another smoke test.. no leaks.. reset the codes and I left the vacuum gauge on and went for a run, the gauge was quite active and stayed quite high.. then as i got near 60mph the car went into limp mode, and then the vaccum was low but stable irrelevant at what speed and whilst engine idleing.. whilst the car was idleing I checked the vac tube to the Turbo boost control valve.. this was maxed out on gauge so enough vacuum.. again I checked the actuator with vacuum and that help vacuum no problem.. I put my OBD on and checked the data stream.. whilst the car was in limp mode.. I checked the maf readout this was low and data line is flatter this is the same with MAP and the EGR was now at 0% permanently.. untill I reset the car.. Im now at a loss.. what should i check next?
ShaunKaz is offline   Reply With Quote