View Single Post
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 20:34   #1
clam

Default Side Steps/Westfalia Tow Bar/Roof Bars/Luggage Cover

With the immanent departure of our much loved XC90 I have the following accessories which will be available, advertising on here for fellow members before going to fleabay...

Genuine Volvo side steps / running boards - Generally good condition, I will inspect thoroughly at the weekend but I believe the only issue is some flaking on the nearside front bracket, I think it's from lots of puddle plunging. I don't take much notice of it as in the british weather it's usually covered in dirt.

Westfalia detachable towbar, complete with all mounting bolts. Also includes Genuine Volvo 13pin electrics and genuine Volvo Trailer module

Genuine volvo Aero roof bars - Silver - had plenty of use out of these so they are not pristine but fully functional.

Retractable load / luggage cover - Black - Taken out of car on day one and stored in garage ever since

Luggage bay seperator / dog guard thingy (not sure what it is called) fold up type as supplied, again taken out on day one.

Also think I have a couple of part worn tyres in the garage 1 Vredstein Wintrac 236/65/17 and 1 Conti

Sensible offers welcome on any of the above, if you want pictures I can supply. Would rather not have to post side steps or towbar due to weight but happy to post the rest. I am near Swindon in Wiltshire.

All from a 59 plate XC90
clam is offline   Reply With Quote