Thread: Spares
View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2012, 11:54   #1
Burdekin
Chief Bodger

Default Spares

I went and picked up some of the spares that John Nicoll had collected over the years from his widow. There's lots of bits and bobs so if yo are after something in particular please just ask. Any money for anything will be sent straight to John's widow! I'll post pics later when I get home but some of the items are:
Front nose section with grills and two sections that fit on top of the front nose.
Pair of grills
B18 head, pistons, head bolts etc.
New sachs clutch
Washer bottles
I think original jacks
Fuel pump with the glass bowl and other fuel pumps
Coil
Four wheels and tyres
Estate headlining
Two Windscreen wiper motor arrangement
Three grills that fit just in front of the windscreen, sorry can't think of the correct name.
Caravan rear vision mirror attachment
Dash and dash top which is cracked
Bellhousing
Exhaust manifold
Lucas alternator and I have a couple of Bosche ones free to a good home also
Gear levers
I think it might be a number plate panel from a saloon
Ash trays
Bumper irons
This must be rare - shade to go in front of the radiator
And lots of little bits and bobs so feel free to ask if you are after something.

John had lots of glass for the estate that is in good condition but I didn't take them so if you are after any glass there is probably one of everything.
There is also a spare door that needs attention and a estate rear tailgate that needs attention also.

John also had a large collection of magazines which are still at Wilma's if anyone collects them I can put you in touch and I have some Volvo club magazines from the mid 90s if anyone collects them and would be interested. There's also some photos which I'll try and scan in and post when I get some spare time.

Last edited by Burdekin; May 14th, 2012 at 12:38.
Burdekin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Burdekin For This Useful Post: