View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2021, 16:01   #3
tony209
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juular View Post
I'm still struggling with this.

The car has been plugged into both vol-fcr and Delphi software. The EBD pressure switch is functioning exactly as it should (reading 0 /off all the way down and 1 / on as the pedal is at the bottom of travel). Yet this ABS 141 is the recurring fault code.

ABS sensors are giving plausible speed readings through Delphi.

The car ran perfectly without any warning lights for 2 weeks. During that time I was using kickdown / hard acceleration quite a lot without any issues at all.

Yesterday it flagged up the ABS/TRACS OFF lights as soon as I put my foot down while exiting a roundabout.

Anything else to try?
It's worth having a look at the state of your reluctor rings, split or corroded ones can cause various ABS fault codes. A good indicator of a damaged ring is non- working cruise control. I've had 3 split rings so far, one on my V70 (with ABS warning light)caused a low ABS sound on tight lock, the other two on my C70 prevented the cruise control from working - neither through up an ABS warning light but the occasional ABS/TRACS OFF light on hard kickdown.

Last edited by tony209; May 31st, 2021 at 16:04.
tony209 is offline   Reply With Quote