Thread: A t f
View Single Post
Old Jul 22nd, 2021, 07:19   #31
forbsie09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigfella666 View Post
CNG upsetting somebody on the forum heaven forbid whatever next !!

Forbsie he is a very odd character at the best of times but unfortunately yoo have just fallen for his trap - your most energetic responses x 2 will have him laughing his tits off - in fact he is probs still chuckling and still does not have the requisite steadiness to operate his keyboard !!
Hey bigfella, I wouldn't say I've fallen for his trap, I just say it how it is, I speak my mind, and if he gets off p1ssing people off, then he's an even bigger idiot than I thought ! apart from idiocy, he's just extremely rude and ignorant !
Like I said, Forums are normally friendly places, with people asking questions and giving advice - as the idiot says, one can "Google" ANYTHING, but that doesn't give you the peoples "actual" experience and "friendly" advice, theres NO need for angry, idiotic, insulting condescending comments like he made here on this very thread ! Thats obviously just how he is and if he is chuckling his tits off, so be it. Like I said, I'd bet anything he's fallen out / made enemies with a lot of people throughout his sad life, and without doubt had quite a few slaps - and I put that mildly, no doubt, that'll be a big queue

On another note, I've bought my atf now.
Thanks to everyone else for the genuine and friendly advice
forbsie09 is offline   Reply With Quote