Thread: V40 T4 se lux
View Single Post
Old Nov 28th, 2022, 18:54   #1
jason11

Default V40 T4 se lux

Hi, I’m selling one of my projects due to lack of time & not wanting it to sit for too long without being fixed. Also 3 other volvos needing constant care doesn’t help. I would like it to go to an enthusiast before I have to endure eBay. It’s a black example with black leather, mint Arcadia’s , shark fin aerial & egg rate grill. The paint has plenty of scratches but no dents or rust, the interior is excellent & has the cup holder console, aircon, trip computer, black wood wheel & gearknob. No heated seats. It starts & idles perfect but give her a few revs & you get a tinkling sound. The cam belt is old & stretched so I think she needs a new belt & hopefully will be ok. A new front spring & backbox will be required as well as general recommissioning. Has a massive history file & was recently serviced before I purchased approx 18 months ago. I genuinely will miss this car as I wanted to bring back to perfection but life has other plans for me. Only want £750 for it but to the right person who I know will be on the forum. Obviously needs trailering away but I do have someone who can deliver if needed separately. Sold as seen . Thanks for reading. Don’t have pictures yet as I’m waiting for delivery from dry storage but will have soon for interested parties. .2002 model.

Last edited by jason11; Nov 28th, 2022 at 19:01.
jason11 is offline   Reply With Quote