Thread: Radio/Stereo: - Best EQ settings for sc-901
View Single Post
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 18:42   #7
MikeS100
Premier Member

Had a quick play around with this, I'm not sure what it was on before as I didn't pay attention before I started pushing buttons, lol, but I have two options; conv up and custom eq. I'm assuming conv up is referring to the convertible roof being up, I did wonder if it would change to conv down with the roof down but I'm not sure. Anyway, I made sure it was on conv up and what I've been doing is leaving it on 3 channel most of the time as I find that gives the best lower volume sound but when a good song comes on switch it to dolby mode and turn the volume up (with a tweak of the center speaker volume which is independent) and it sounds really good. I have the bass turned right up and it's not quite what I was hoping for (I don't like a hugh amount of bass, just enough to feel it) but it's good enough. I'd probably look at changing the sub if funds allowed as it's pretty old now and probably not in the best condition but that's not an option.

Anyway, thanks for the advice, I'm happier with it and I will still have a play around with the custom settings as well.
MikeS100 is offline   Reply With Quote