View Single Post
Old Jun 2nd, 2021, 16:12   #50
venomtail

Thumbs down New day, new problems

Been trying to put back the injectors we took out but now the engine wont start. Checked all the fuel lines and they are working fine, bleed the fuel system and the fuel is being delivered to the injectors, however still nothing. Checked the connection of the injectors with my Noid lights and not a single cylinder is being lit up by it. Must mean no signal is being sent to the injectors and I can't figure out why. DICE doesn't mention anything about injectors.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTNlozm0VAw[/YOUTUBE]

Also, Putting back the injectors we've found out that the threads for 3 of the injectors (2,3,4) have been stripped and the bolts just infinetly screw when tightening with your fingers. We've made new threads and the injectors now sit nicely, just now I'll know to not go to any garage... How can someone strip something so important and not tell us?

On a side note, checked the swirl flaps. They're like new. No build up or any wear in the slightest.

Kinda don't know where to go from here. Will have to look up how to diagnose no signals being sent to injectors issue.
venomtail is offline   Reply With Quote