View Single Post
Old Aug 6th, 2021, 15:58   #10
Easington
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Thong View Post
I’ve owned it four years September. My Autobox had a slight flare on it but no garage has ever found it (typical) and after a service earlier this year it’s been fine. A vibration was narrowed down to a tyre so I can honestly say it’s been good. This tank issue seems to have gone away.
I’m going to need some suspension work done soon which has been caused by L/Spa’s speed bump obsession, I reckon the strut top bushes are canned. I thought the windscreen was leaking, it turned out to be a blocked scuttle drain which was soon sorted out. It’s been a good old workhorse thus far.

How’s yours been?

TT
Thanks for the reply. What's your mileage?

I've only had mine since May 2021 and so far covered about 3k miles. Had to change the alarm mass movement sensor and have the O2 sensor cleaned both of which were covered under warranty. It needed new rear discs and pads but obviously a wear and tear item. I'm thinking of a Haldex fluid change soon as it's approaching 40k miles and possibly a gearbox service too.