View Single Post
Old Dec 4th, 2006, 19:09   #3
ArminH

Thank you. I dont know how I didn't see your answer, so I posted another question about the same thing. The reason for my question is following:
Two days ago I find the owner manual on US volvo site, and it says: "The extended, chromed wheel bolts must not bee used with steel rims, as they make it impossible to fit the hub caps." This is normal to me (my previous car was mercedes W124, and I had two different types of bolts for alloy and for steel wheels).
So, it seem's to me, my wheel bolts are chromed (canaveral wheels), and I don't have the time and the place to make experiments.

My second question (about service intervals) is following: I know my car was in service on 61000 km (36500 miles) in Germany, and I know they are change the brakes, some bulbs etc. But I don't know are they change oil, oil filter, brake oil, air filter etc. Is it all included in regular service? The car was three years old.
Do I need to chek all of it? Do I need to change transmission oil (automatic gearbox) etc?
Now, (72000 km) there is message for regular service on my trip computer.

Thank you.
ArminH is offline   Reply With Quote