View Single Post
Old Jun 10th, 2021, 14:40   #26
nemesisthewarlock
3.o

Default This week on Planet 960 3.0 24v

So this week has been a great; if slightly sweaty, one with my 960 ...

The pick up and speed now the coil packs and leads have been replaced is well stunning... a real transformative experience no more USS Excelsior for me. It's real Warp Factor 10 and a good kick as I transition rapidly to Volvo Speed.....

Yesterday looked to be a stressful one as I walked out to my car; having visited a friend, to find a note under my wiper blade.

Oh bugger was the immediate thought what's that? From a distance it looked like a PCN issued by Private Car Parking "Enforcers". Instead it turned out to be a note from an unknown guy called Harry, it read:

"If You would consider selling your 960 drop me a text or call me"

It then gave his number and was signed Harry.

Now it really cheered me up since I was flagging with the heat and anaemia, so thanks Harry you gave me a much needed boost....

BTW is this going to happen a lot now?

The heat has exposed the weakness, lack of chill in my Aircon, at best it vigorously blasts out tepid air. So a gas refill seems to be in order?

Other good news has been my success in sourcing Tape Cassettes on eBay; so far ACDC, Def Leppard, INXS and Aerosmith have joined the mixed rock tape I found in the centre consule.

Also nice to see my average MPG has been hovering around 20, which given the new coil pack/leads and hopefully my less leadened foot should improve.. watch this space

So all in all a good week so far, when my next PIP and Pension Payments hit the Aircon will be the next item ... bye for now from a slightly sweaty but very happy VOC member.

Last edited by nemesisthewarlock; Jun 10th, 2021 at 14:44.
nemesisthewarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nemesisthewarlock For This Useful Post: