View Single Post
Old Apr 4th, 2021, 15:55   #13
bob12
bob12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laird Scooby View Post
Without giving Bobs age away (mainly because i don't know it exactly) you're both in the same group David, i've highlighted the bit in Bobs post about it being for both cars.

What won't be helping your premium is the area you live in, most insurers rate the general area in and around Manchester fairly high, likewise for London and other big cities.

etc,etc .....
Thanks Dave ... just so discrete as always.

Yes David, the cost is for the two cars. The figure I mentioned also included full RAC cover on the 745 and similar with Green Flag. The mileages are limited on both cars .... you can't drive two at once!

The beauty of the Hagerty Classic cover is that there isn't a No Claims Discount system. This meant that I was able to use my NCD on the V70 cover with Churchill.

I took the Green Flag cover out separately as it was cheaper to go direct than in the Churchill package. There is a £350 excess on the V70 but Go Compare offer free £200 excess cover so that reduces that part of the excess for damage to my car down to £150. Windscreen excess is £75 and £10 for repair.

Bob
bob12 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bob12 For This Useful Post: