View Single Post
Old Jul 16th, 2010, 20:06   #12
DadTo2

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKDave View Post
I've just come back from France and agree with the earlier posts. If you have the active bending headlight then you set them to RH drive by holding the on/off button on the console down for 5 seconds. A message appears saying 'Set for RH drive'. This message will appear everytime you start the car, but the headlights remain on the setting until you set them back again using the same method.
Bizarrely, I have no button on the console. Active Bending Lights turn on/off via the options menu only. As does RH drive lights.

I have been turning the engine on/off setting lights on etc etc and it seems that there could be a software fault.

If I don't set RH lights, the engine starts keylessly with one press of START with the clutch depressed.

If I do set RH lights, the first press of START does nothing (except that sometimes I get a RH lights set message) The second press of START does start the engine, but when the lights auto level, they revert to LH lights position.

Does this happen to anyone else on a MY2010 XC60 D5 SE Lux Manual Diesel with bi-xenon ABL?

I fear a long series of dealer visits.
DadTo2 is offline   Reply With Quote