View Single Post
Old Dec 25th, 2022, 22:05   #64
360beast
Go redblock or go home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laird Scooby View Post
Result on the tyres! Everyones favourite price! I keep thinking about a set of 205/70/15s on mine, more to correct the speedo than anything else although it would make the ride smoother too.

Try a drop (about 200ml/full tank of petrol) of my favourite ATF in the tank, it's quietened a lot of fuel pumps!

Was it a combi boiler Luke? Not what you need at anytime, especially this time of year with everything else happening!

Have a great Xmas and don't get too perverted with your 7/9xx!!!
Merry Christmas Dave, I can't remember which way the tyre size difference affected it in theory but in the real world I don't think it made any difference to the speedometer.

Yeah a combi boiler that's about 10 years old, it wasn't the best when we bought the house 3.5 years ago and I've been expecting it for a while but why did it have to do it at Christmas?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baggy798 View Post

Great restoration, hopefully you get a decent amount for it after all that welding! Interior looks new! Those stretched pockets on the backs of the front seats can be fixed easily, saw a post on tb about that recently.
Cheers mate, I'll have a look for that thread on turbo bricks tomorrow.

Hopefully I will get a decent price, I know it has its visual flaws but so do most cars after 32 years and 165k miles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollingThunder View Post
You've done a great job there, I know who to come to for welding now

Glad its been saved, its a lovely looking car. I had the same colour combo on a 960 I owned many years ago - adored that interior!

Practically twins!
360beast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 360beast For This Useful Post: