View Single Post
Old Sep 11th, 2021, 21:17   #13
andrewc1267
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinsplintz 101 View Post
All I know about ME7 cars is that the ECU is a barsteward to cheat - which historically has lead tuners and DIY boost junkies to favour the earlier ME 4.3 and 4.4 cars as they are much more forgiving to mods, rather than holding back the potential gains.

Maybe this has moved on in the last few years? Perhaps check out the US forums before chucking anymore time effort at flogging this particular horse.
The boost fault has not always been there it's a new fault the car ran faultless for years the MBC was only fitted to try and eliminate the waste gate control solenoid I have since put it back to standard and tried my WCS on it and the fault still exists

I have replaced all vac hoses I have removed and inspected all boost hoses I even replaced the 2 one way valves under the intake manifold as I had one fail on mine and the boost was filling the brake servo I have refitted all the boost hoses and smoke pro the whole intake system again and definitely no leaks I've also check the tank vent valve as again I had a fault with this on mine not closing properly but that only gave me mixture related FC
andrewc1267 is offline   Reply With Quote