View Single Post
Old Sep 7th, 2006, 13:16   #23
Muscas
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slender View Post
I fully agree with you, Des. I'm sure Trading Standards have my best interests at heart and I have been impressed with the way they handled the case. They were always quick and efficient writing on my behalf and always contacted me siftly with any updates or in response to my communications to them. They really were adamant that to go to Court would be a waste of my money and that I would lose based.

Anyway, whilst it is annoying it doesn't really cause much of a ripple in this great ocean we call life. And if Volvo seriously think I'm going to be forced into spending a few thousand to get back a few hundred they are seriously misguided. What is more likely to happen is I will remember this incident, the initial complete refusal to assist, the effort it has taken to get this far, and then buy another marque when I finally change my car. If Volvo continue to treat the majority of their customers in this way they can look forward to becoming another unprofitable division within the crumbling Ford empire.
Vote with your feet and move on !
1994 Volvo 480ES 2.0i (In and out of Roadworthiness)
2017 Toyota Land Cruiser, daily car
Muscas is offline   Reply With Quote