View Single Post
Old Jun 18th, 2021, 11:28   #117
nu11eaf
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by weemark View Post
One small annoyance with the app ..... went out to the car this morning to head down to the physio (had knee replacement op a month ago hence car not been driven in that time and the need for physio) and it wouldn't start. Should have clocked the battery may be flat but had lots of other stuff on my mind obviously - but why can't the app be tweaked to tell you battery charge is degrading?

After a period of time of being idle the car will go to sleep to save battery, the remote start will not work until you have re-awakened your car by unlocking it and starting it manually, after that the remote start will work again. This has always been the case, its not the new app.

Edit; sorry, I have re-read your post, initially I thought you meant remote start, yes a low battery warning would be nice but as I said above the car goes to sleep so I do not think it will communicate.
XC90 Inscription D5 Power pulse, 2017 MY, Savile grey, Blond Nappa, Leather dash/door tops, Walnut inlays, Dark tinted windows, Air suspension, Bliss/Cross traffic alert, Xenium/7 seat comfort/Family/Winter packs, 4 zone climate, Heated rear seats.

Last edited by nu11eaf; Jun 18th, 2021 at 11:32.
nu11eaf is offline   Reply With Quote