View Single Post
Old Jul 17th, 2022, 11:25   #4
SnineT
Extrahumanestrial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookyb329 View Post
Hi Snine, thanks for the quick reply. I don't think the car has high beam assist (how can I tell?). It was certainly the dipped beams adjusting as it has the sharp beam cut offs, and they were just lowering and then returning to normal, the high beam was off.

I've just been trawling youtube but can only find a V50 and the sensor assembly looks different and the sensor arm is facing forward (unless mine has done a 180)

Any chance of a photo of yours?

Also the car is parked sideways on a steep slope at the moment so the OSF wheel is partially unweighted, so on level ground the arm will be pushing harder against the droplink, I'm surprised it hasn't snapped actually. The sensor appears to be mounted solidly, its not broken off its mounts (yet).

Mines sitting in a recovery yard waiting to be condemned atm so I can't help on that front,

High beam assist is on the left stalk, it's a spring loaded function that you twist the stalk headlight function selection up once and it then returns to the auto position, on the instrument cluster the headlight icon will turn green iirc until you either turn it off or the car off,

In the Sensus options tiles do you have a tile for corner bending I think it's called, assuming you have the tablet style screen.

Last edited by SnineT; Jul 17th, 2022 at 11:31.
SnineT is offline   Reply With Quote