Thread: Torque mount
View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2022, 18:17   #10
monkeh
Pain in the backside

You can do it with Vdash. Google it.

They charge to do it, I cant remember how much I paid, But it involved leaving the car plugged into a battery charger, a laptop connected to it and Vdash running as it decodes the CEM for roughly 24-36 hours with ignition ON. Hence the battery charger requirement.

The good thing is, the decode picks up where it left off if interrupted. It will make sense when you download Vdash. It does a few things extra than what Vida does.

My input on headlights on-
I work shifts, I drive to my garage down a private track, My neighbours don't really like headlights illuminating their ground floor flats. Same with my approach, if I need light? Sidelights suffice.
Vida can turn off the seatbelt noise increase, if you drive with the belt off faster, the chime gets louder. Personally I've gone deaf to the dinging.
Either disconnect the seatbelt connector and get a code, or buy a defeat thing to put in the belt holder. VDash can't turn OFF the seat belt nagger. Personally, Put the belt on.
I don't belt up until I am on a public road, because I need to open and close gates, plus driving on private land with 10mph speed limits, I am exempt.