View Single Post
Old Oct 5th, 2021, 22:12   #12
thor43

So some other updates.. volvo vida says my fuel pressure is lower than it should be, should be around 350 mine jumps from 300 -320 at idle when warm..
I replaced the crank sensor, the old one was kinda swollen at tip. I was almost sure like this is the problem! Anyway still same.. then i replaced swirl flaps, air was leaking from the manifold because the flaps were in pretty bad shape.. rhe car maybe runs a bit better.. but that stuttering is still there. This fuel pressure thing is kinda weird.. one more thing. Rpms on each cyl are kinda out of the normal specs, at least by what vida tells me its the norm, but its always 3cyl have the samerpms and the other 2 have the same rpms also.. what i noticed is the car has that acid smell.. of half burnt fuel.. weird smell. It comes somewhere around the engine.. and from the exhaust also..
Im thinking of deleting the egr.. theres so many things that im kinda lost.. im gone solve this problem, im stubborn and im gonna do it! I just need some help if anyone has any ideas thank you
thor43 is offline   Reply With Quote