View Single Post
Old Nov 17th, 2021, 01:41   #39
Mkengineering
Master Member

To the op I say go for it and good luck with you venture. Honestly if you have thought of it; then I bet someone is already trying to create it.

The d5 block is a very strong block already. I believe the euro 3 one with the black cover is the strongest. I know a few mappers who have done amazing things with the d5 block.

Unfortunately as you said many of the Volvo community are stuck In their ways of keepng OEM or OEM+.

They don't like you altering or modifying the volvos at all. However there are a few guys on here who will help and actually give you some good pointers on what you could do .

As I mentioned and, you yourself have; the majority of volvo lads here dont like anything that seems to them far fetched or unattainable.

I've currently got a 850 t5 where iv just finished up installing a stand alone link g4 ECU and getting it mapped by NMK Performace who are based in Amman.jordan.

What I am saying is just do it and enjoy it. Who care about what people say on here. Just go for it! Good luck! Oh if you want a better forum look ar sweedesports or contact a chap from contrast tunning
Mkengineering is offline   Reply With Quote