View Single Post
Old Mar 31st, 2022, 19:43   #1

Default Volvo 340/360 alloy wheels 14”

Hi all haven’t got a Volvo anymore but do have these wheels which may be of use to someone - I may not be able to send or receive PMs therefore please get in touch via gumtree - the ad can be found by typing in Volvo 340 or 360 alloy wheels and my location is Aviemore (Scotland)

Anyway, here’s the ad!

Volvo 340/360 14” Alloy wheels
Suitable for certain older Volvos and can also be used as trailer wheels - 4x100. 4 stud.
I have 8 of these wheels and ideally need to keep 4 for my trailer. Out of these 4 remaining I’ve 3x with tyres and 1x alloy wheel only which is slightly damaged. If anyone wants a set of wheels with tyres I don’t mind selling 4 good ones as have another wheel I can use instead.
Rough prices are:
£50 for 3x wheels with tyres on them (this is ideally how id like to sell them) plus the damaged alloy included.
£80 set of 4x alloy wheels with tyres plus the damaged alloy included.
Or sell each wheel individually for £20.
Open to offers though.
Ideally hoping they can be collected from Aviemore area or Inverness but could always look into courier or have a local firm deliver them for roughly £50-70.

They ideally need collected though if I’m honest due to weight and lack of cardboard boxes etc - please get in touch if they can be of use to you
340360 is offline   Reply With Quote