View Single Post
Old Mar 15th, 2024, 20:30   #12
P505DEF
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob1950 View Post
That's a great shame because people like you provide a great service and earn a livliehood. The problem is a certain type who seem to want everything for free. Perhaps if the cheapscate who returned his own broken part for a refund reads this thread he might have a mea culpa if he realises that what he was attempting, is known as fraud. Of course in the old days he would probably have visited the local scrapyard and simply stolen what he wanted. Such is society nowadays it's quite depressing.
Absolutely agree with you, it’s a right royal pain in the backside and my heart really isn’t in it any more. It’s becoming so stressful trying to deal with the fallout of people who are of a less than honest character, only yesterday I had someone try it on saying an item wasn’t received on eBay and when checking the tracking they have signed for it not 10 minutes before they claimed it hadn’t arrived. I bet they would have stolen the parts from a scrapyard but these days it’s easier to be lazy and do such things via the interned!
P505DEF is offline   Reply With Quote