View Single Post
Old Jan 5th, 2022, 09:57   #214
Juular

I'm really enjoying the 240. I can already see why they have such a loyal following, they drive so well and everything just feels right. What strikes me is how modern it feels - in a good way as I generally hate modern cars. It's very easy to live with and incredibly competent.

We took a drive up to Crianlarich this week. It was very heavy rain and flooding most of the way but the car was surefooted and I felt completely confident and safe in it.

It's still sitting a bit odd, I'm going to check over the back end and see if perhaps the rear springs are exaggerating the look.

So I think I've ironed out most of the creases now, but I still have a cold starting problem. My gut feeling is that it's a fuelling issue, as gaming the 5th injector with a couple of false starts before going for an a actual start definitely helps.

Fuel flow is strong, could I have an issue with the pressure regulator, or should I be looking at the warm up regulator?

Once it warms up a little (30 secs - 1 minute), I can stop and restart the car all day and it will fire up perfectly on a half turn.
Juular is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juular For This Useful Post: