View Single Post
Old Jul 28th, 2021, 08:03   #22
CNGBiFuel
Classic P80 1999 BiFuel

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollingThunder View Post
I'll certainly be keeping an eye open

CNG what have you started?
To be straight with you, reading your posts I can't see that you'll ever need this mod? Unlike my 'sheds', yours is a low-miler which stands as a fairly valuable car. Provided you flush what I'll warrant is now brown but not yet black ATF, you'll be fine. Volvo didn't spec. this kit on for all, for the same reason, most will get away without it. This issue rears its head much further down the line.

You're never going to 'drive' yours, thus grind it down? I'd reckon to put 200K+ on the thing, you've got the wrong car? A £1000 shed will do that just as well, nay better.
Surely Shirley for your circumstances, you're better off in alignment to your standard stereotypical 850R/V70R owner? You know the kind of thing... blather on about brake-conversions, re-maps and allude to clear driving-talent.

No one listens to me for chrissakes, better to get the window black-out kit on order, one of those filler-cap stickers, and a lairy paint-job. Blue rad-hoses are a must. For you, even this might not suit.

You can spell for a start...

Last edited by CNGBiFuel; Jul 28th, 2021 at 09:30.
CNGBiFuel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CNGBiFuel For This Useful Post: