View Single Post
Old Oct 21st, 2021, 01:32   #13
ECKXC70

Hello James,
I’m sorry, I missed your message.
I’m afraid but with the lack of recently service history and the problems the cars have, I have to say sorry, not for me.
Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puffster View Post
I go up sometimes but not if I can help it

Can't recall what I sent you but the engine mount is new issue - the u/j was fixed.
Gear shift mech is literally a lump of plastic that needs torx bolts to undo, remove and replace, though the advice given by the parts dept was don't move the position/cut zip tie until the connecting rod is in place.

No
Water pump wasn't done but the cam belt was done when I got it, just in case.
None I get it serviced when it gets an MOT
No warnings other than the service one, which I need to turn off as my local garage never bothers with that bit, even on my RRS.
No - cba as I don't live in London anymore and the OSR one I just do when I get out the car if I'm in "town". I have the motors though.
As you would expect - the rears probably need changing soon, fronts have some life in them.

As I said, wasn't actually actively looking to sell, this is by no means an immaculate car, the price reflects a) the mileage and b) its police "heritage". As a Volvo its at least 1/2 the price of any equivalent one of the same mileage but it is reliable, goes like stink when you want it to, is suitably frugal when you don't and has all the touches & practicalities that you look for/expect.
ECKXC70 is offline   Reply With Quote