Thread: Privacy glass
View Single Post
Old Jul 31st, 2021, 18:53   #8
key76

I like it. I wouldn't have paid extra for it, but was pleasantly surprised with it. As someone's said, it does help keep the car cool (not a lot, but it does take the edge off depending on how you are parked), it (in my view) adds to the sporting look of the car - mine is black so it all blends together), and adds a security element as people cannot see what is in the back so easily.

The other day I had to run into a shop on my way home, and had already put my laptop bag in the back seat footwell, not wanting to stop somewhere to move it to the boot (where it would invariably have fallen over and rolled around), I left it there, safe that unless someone pushed their face up against the glass that it wouldn't be seen. I wouldn't use it for long term storing of things as it isn't perfect, but for a quick dash in a shop it worked fine.

My wife's Fiesta has the same, and I've seen a lot more cars big and small with it, so it's becoming more common.
The Following User Says Thank You to key76 For This Useful Post: