Thread: Turbo T28
View Single Post
Old Jul 11th, 2006, 17:41   #30
WAYNET5ER

Quote:
Originally Posted by adieu
Ok so i know some of you don't like the way i post or some of the comments i have made in the past.

Below is a link to another volvo site.

Before you go and have a look please be aware that my reasons for posting this are not for personel gain or finacial gain.

It would seem that some people believe they can use others graphs photo's with out thier permission to show a product in a bad light.

The person making the post has made no attempt to contact myself before using the said item.

I believe many of you would want to give permission to another before they use something for thier gain.

Stuart at SW aAuto's wanted to use a picture i posted on these forums and asked before doing so.

Before you start saying it's in the public domain please remember this person knows who i'am and how to contact myself.

http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11723

Sorry rant over

Regards

Iain
But are you not breaking copyright laws themselves buy putting a link to another forum were there is a discusion going that may also contain other graphs from other companies??????? i think so.All i can see from the thread is that it is just a dig at Adam(which he does admit he will put his hands up if he has done something wrong) and also a dig at VT

96 VAUXHALL VECTRA LEXUS BLACK TINTED REAR LIGHTS,BLACK BEZEL ANGLE EYE HEAD LIGHTS AND NIGH ON FSH
WWW.MARSHALLWEB.CO.UK
WAYNE.MORTON@MARSHALLWEB.CO.UK

Last edited by WAYNET5ER; Jul 11th, 2006 at 17:45.
WAYNET5ER is offline   Reply With Quote