View Single Post
Old Apr 5th, 2020, 17:26   #408
TomSaintJames

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360beast View Post
Hope you are staying well in lockdown Tom, I just had a thought. IIRC you bought the fuel pump from my 1st breaker which was a 97 car, therefore it has the high flow in tank pump so getting enough fuel to the bigger engine definitely won't be a problem.

Just randomly popped in to my head!
Hey Luke, all well here. Tbh it's not much different to pre-lockdown for me, I was pretty much self-isolated with my studies beforehand! Will be a mild nuisance after my exams in May, but plenty to do house/garden/cars to keep me occupied.

I bought some complete front strut housings from you and some rear springs, but i have no memory of buying a fuel pump! I've not replaced the Hearse's pump, but I didi make a fuss about changing the filter a while back. Am I right in thinking that there is a difference in pump setups in early and late cars? IIRC one has two pumps and the other just one. I do know the hearse has one outisde the tank at least.

How are you getting on, working form home or doing fun jobs? I must admit, I am slightly envious of people who are 'stuck' and cannot work from home, in some ways at least.

Not much going on with the Hearse, exams approaching means revision is full steam ahead, medical genetics and cellular pathology are not the simplest of subjects... I have been entertaining the hospital on occasin however, the multistorey car park is now free, so on my long shifts i'm driving and parking in there. The hearse just fits in one normal space, if sticking about a bit! SOme of the comments have been hilarious, but the shocked looks less so! I feel I should have a sign to say *not in service* or something
1991 Saab 900i 2.0 16v Convertible
2007 Lexus RX 400h SE

Last edited by TomSaintJames; Apr 5th, 2020 at 17:29.
TomSaintJames is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomSaintJames For This Useful Post: